The public call for strengthening local artistic scene within the ‘Artists. Now!’ project of the ‘Novi Sad 2021 – European Capital of Culture’ Foundation was closed on 24 July 2020.
The call offers the possibility of co-financing artistic projects and the selected applicants will receive maximum RSD 150.000 per project.
The fields covered by the call are:
- Scenic and performing arts – music, theatre, classical ballet and contemporary dance (creation, production, interpretation);
- Fine, applied, visual arts, design and architecture (creation, production);
- Programmes related to film and other audio-visual creativity, digital creativity and multimedia;
- Other performances of artistic programmes and cultural content (musical, circus, pantomime, street art , etc.)
The right to participate in the call had:
- legal entities – associations of citizens and other organisations registered to perform activities in the field of culture and artistic creation with headquarters in the City of Novi Sad and ‘Zone 021’, except for cultural institutions and other organisations founded by the Republic of Serbia,
- Autonomous Province of Vojvodina or local government , i.e. legal entities that provide funds for performing activities and achieving goals from the sources mentioned above.
- natural persons – artists, cultural workers and persons who independently perform artistic or other activities in the field of culture and artistic creation, with permanent or temporary residence in the territory of the City of Novi Sad and ‘Zone 021’.
Funds for the implementation of this call are provided in the Financial Plan of the ‘Novi Sad 2021’ Foundation in the full amount of RSD 4.000.000,00.
Aims of the ‘Artists. Now!’ project of the ‘Novi Sad 2021 – European Capital of Culture’ Foundation are to strengthen Novi Sad cultural scene through a network of cultural stations, raising its capacities, decentralisation of culture and audience development.
Partner in the ‘Artists. Now!’ project is Mercator S.